Gallery of past work

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Folding a colour photograph

I've been playing this afternoon with the colour potential of my new A3 printer ... just a little bit so far.

Two photographs of a stream bed, each slightly different but stuck back to back and enhanced, with marks added and overprinted, folded and partially cut, gave this:






A book of pictures, an unfolded box, a random 3D structure? The different forms that are possible with this fold are themselves an entertainment!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you are a master at this! Such lovely work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Connie. There is so much to explore and I'm really enjoying the challenge and the fun of it all.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharron. It makes a change, doesn't it!

      Delete
  3. Oh what beauty and what variety of possibilities.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.